Mission of Love has the following goals for FY18:
● Providing 1,500 individuals and families with clothing and furniture needs.
● Providing 1,200 families with food through its new food pantry
● Providing meals to at least 300 homeless individuals during its monthly Cafes
● Providing 300 families with back-to-school supplies and backpacks;
● Providing 300 homeless individuals with snacks and toiletries
● Providing 350 families with Thanksgiving food baskets;
● Providing 250 families with Christmas food baskets; and
● Providing 100 families with new toys for Christmas.
● Providing Mental Health Assistance First Aid assistance to at least 50 individuals/families through our formal MOU with the Mental Health Association.
● Providing Mental Health Therapy and education at our warehouse to at least 25 individuals and/or families.